- Team integration
- Training curve
- Communication problems
- Service quality
- Cultural impact
- Transportation cost
- Our Development Center is located in the heart of Mexico, which places us on the same time zone as Central(EEUU and Canada) Standard Time; however we can accommodate resources to the time zone that better meets your needs.
- Mexico’s Culture is well known and very similar on core values than that of USA Countries.
- Travel to our Development Center is 2 to 4 hours from most major cities in the USA and 5 to 7 hours from most major cities in Canada.
- Our teams are trained on formal methodologies with (Agile) (SCRUM) being the preferred approach; which mitigates communication problems, team integration challenges and directly impacts overall quality and cost.
- Cost, with an overall reduction of 20% to 30% from offshore software development providers, and 30% to 50% from Inshore providers.
There are key factors that would impact your decision on whether to use Nearshore Software Development versus Offshore Software Development:
All of these problems can be easily approached by choosing a Nearshore Software Development provider. There are many advantages of choosing Wirefin for your nearshore outsourcing needs: