About the Job
The Wirefin team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Web Developer to join our team designing and building our products user interfaces. The successful candidate will be a technically proficient, self-starter with excellent communications skills and good experience on (Agile) methodologies. As team member you will be leading other web application developers and user experience designers to ensure that all Wirefin products provide our customers with an outstanding experience.
Wirefin believes in a fun but focused development environment. We have a world-class team. Our engineering group works in an open plan with a focus on collaboration, automation, and testing.
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for UI, front-end and back-end development, applying their expertise to build products for Wirefin customers.
The Senior Web Developer must possess strong interpersonal skills and deep technical knowledge across a range of technologies including:
- 5+ years experience building and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable enterprise software products in a (Agile) team environment
- Strong Experience working on small to large teams of developers building sophisticated web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish
- Leadership skills with the ability to support other developers
- Must be as much at home coding as utilizing best practices, testing, and building in quality
- Knowledge and experience with PHP and PHP MVC based frameworks such as Zend/CakePHP/Symfony, etc.