A few of the challenges that most companies are facing when it comes to IT talent is the constant struggle to retain and train resources and a lack of required skills when and where they are needed. It is critical with applications supporting and often transforming business processes, to ensure that those applications are managed effectively and continuously is a most critical.
Obtaining hard-to-find IT skilled professionals who can deliver quality application development and management with minimal training is a challenge businesses face around the world. While some organizations are comfortable having a third-party managing part of, or their entire application environment, many seek to increase their in-house skills with external IT talent who can work under their direction and guidance. Many IT organizations today seek both the flexibility to obtain resources when and where needed, the ability to gear up for projects that require specialized application skills that don’t exist or can’t be leveraged internally.
Staff augmentation can help you achieve a number of business goals including faster speed to market industry and technical experience that accelerates the quality and speed of development, and avoiding the cost and time required for internal training and skill development.
Wirefin Staff Augmentation services provide skilled personnel to work under your direction to help you develop, maintain, manage and support your applications. Our skilled application professionals can help you manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and changing staffing needs to meet your aggressive project timelines. Wirefin resources work with you remotely from our Mexico Development Centers, and are certified in key technologies and methodologies.
Why Wirefin Nearshore Solutions?
- One advantage of our outsourcing centers in North America is the time zone as the day's work overlaps with 1 or 2 hours difference.
- Our IT service centers are a direct flight away, and few hours of travel from most mayor US cities.
- We are experts in (Agile) methodology so we can provide IT outsourcing service faster, and adapt easily to constantly changing projects.
- Our engineers are bilingual; we have the facility of communication in both English and Spanish languages.
- We have successfully delivered many IT outsourcing an software development nearshoring projects. Our experience managing the warnings of nearshore engagements allows us to mitigate the risks of new endeavors of a similar nature, either large or small.
Staff augmentation technology offerings
- Database Administration
- Application Administration
- Application Modernization
- Mobile technologies
- Web technologies
- Testing tools and services
- How can you lower the cost of hard-to-find IT skills and take advantage of globally competitive rates?
- Is your goal to be able to access IT skills when and where needed on a changing and flexible basis?
- How do you access leading IT skills without an investment in training?
- What can your organization do to ensure that IT staff are trained in the latest technologies and methodologies that drive quality and speed in development and management?